View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 07:07 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help getting bluetooth to work

I have the Blueant Q2 and have similar problems. My BT pairs and connects perfectly everytime but 2 or 3 times a day, it will drop out and disconnect. It reconnects instantly and has never dropped a call but annoying nonetheless. Also, if I'm sitting, call quality is superb but as soon as I stand (or start moving) is gets all crackly and quality drops like a rock. I followed Blueants instructions on how to fix the problem but it didn't work so I took it to a Sprint service center and they replaced my BT module inside the phone. Well it still doesn't work. So I'm chalking it up to a bad BT headset and purchasing another.

But maybe your problem could lie with the BT module in your phone? Take it to Sprint for them to fix it, and if you have TEP it's free and a 5 minute fix.