View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:42 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [4-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre5][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by okashira View Post
Please provide an alternative release, or at the least, make it noted in the OP that the rom will use code to sacrifice battery endurance for battery life, and perhaps, safety. I am referring to the "SBC" modification which modifies the battery code, something which is HIGHLY engineered and is code based on decades of research. In fact li-ion batteries simply wouldn't be viable in consumer products for the massive amount of engineering that's gone into their control.

I am definitely not bashing you, just saying you should put a notice about what's in the rom now. I also hope you can provide an alternative without the SBC modification.
is it really that hard to flash a different kernel over? and i already stated pre7 has sbc. so i dont see what you are getting at. there is even a version of the same kernel without sbc. im sorry you feel the way you do about sbc, as you are missing out.

-deck