okashira
N00b

okashira is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre5][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
yes i did. was only to upset you! jk~ all jokes aside, i did it to free alot of resources and space up. Which language were you looking for?

Pre7 (yes i know pre6 got skipped) is now public. Pre-loaded with tiamat kernel 3.3.7 WITH sbc, yes WITH sbc. If you are stable and dont feel like testing, please skip this pre although everything should be working. I just flashed this to my phone tonight ( actually 2:30am in the morning ) myself so i havent have enough time to play with everything myself yet. But feel free to help me out! Also i attached facebook 1.5.2 to the OP cause i got sick of 1.5.3's FC's. hopefully they get that app updated soon. Let me know!

-deck
Please provide an alternative release, or at the least, make it noted in the OP that the rom will use code to sacrifice battery endurance for battery life, and perhaps, safety. I am referring to the "SBC" modification which modifies the battery code, something which is HIGHLY engineered and is code based on decades of research. In fact li-ion batteries simply wouldn't be viable in consumer products for the massive amount of engineering that's gone into their control.

I am definitely not bashing you, just saying you should put a notice about what's in the rom now. I also hope you can provide an alternative without the SBC modification.