View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 11:53 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Anyone else having connection issues with mini opera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by machek View Post
Wow, that sucks. I'm sorry you didnt see my post earlier. I thought it was my phone too, but then figured I'd at least try to post something to see if anyone else was having the issue. Although I'm glad I'm not the only one, it still doesn't solve the problem we are all in. Hopefully they do fix it somehow. It seems to be a little better lately. Maybe the large amounts of downloads, and people playing around with their new browser will wear down to a normal usage and not tax the system so much. One can hope, but then again, it didn't work too well with Obama now did it.
Unnecessary, but funny +Thanks