View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 11:50 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else having connection issues with mini opera?

I've been having Opera Mini issues as well (v5 on my TP2 WinMo) earlier today. At first I thought it was just me... I assume no one else went to Opera's support forums for Mini? Even the Android, BB, Symbian Mini users were having issues. At that point I tried Mini on my company BB, and had the same problems. So let's avoid speculation that it's because they are ditching WinMo users anytime soon without more proof...

Here's what is posted so far over at the Opera forums:
problems connecting via opera mini to most sites. - Opera Mini - Opera Community
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.