View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:35 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [4-22-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre7][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I am aware of that, but I would like to have the option to restore or not restore automatically at setup. I don't understand why it was removed though.

At any rate, anyone else notice my second issue:

I also notice through the RCs and the PREs that the LCD screen does not light up when you move the phone away from my ear.
pre7 has that fixed.
so far i havent had any issues on pre7. everything seems to be working the way it should. my cpu usage is hella down, things are just running correctly. so all holding off, mabe you should flash pre7 if you want a fully working rom anyways, enjoyt every1... 1.0 soon...........

-deck