View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:42 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by traumadog View Post
Didn't see this mentioned - running 21916 Cookie 2.0 and had used the Verizon provisioning - but the hard keyboard's still not working quite right - can't do the symbols at all.

The e-mail response auto-signature even still says I'm using "the Now Network by Sprint".

Is there a separate provisioning .cab? I've never used one with this ROM before.

Edit: Scratch that - found a .cab... but it's still kinda odd...
I get errors with typing with the hard keyboard, usually in the SMS (default WM and sense screen). It usually is with the / key (using the FN + J to try and get : and I get / instead).

I found that it does this sometimes then other times its just fine.

Its puzzling cause I never had this issue with the 29xxx roms or even the 28xxx version after installing the Verizon Keyboard cab.

I even tried uninstalling it, soft reset and then reinstalling and then another soft reset and still get the error every now and then.

Really sucks when your trying to type a TIME into an sms and it puts up the / instead of the :......have gotten use to just putting the . instead.

ONE THING: Do you have RhodiumKeyboardController installed? I have this installed and was wondering if this was causing issues with the keyboard mappings.

Am thinking of doing a key remap for FN + K = ; and FN + J = : to help with the issue.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th