View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:10 AM
Big Redneck3100
Regular 'Geeker

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100
Re: Need help getting bluetooth to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaPlaya View Post
I always have bluetooth on, but I tried this different ways today with no luck. Its very inconsistent the way it acts. Sometimes it won't be able to find a bluetooth device thats discoverable if its sitting right next to it. Sometimes it finds it but pairing fails. Sometimes it pairs but won't connect or takes multiple times to connect. Once it finally does connect, it sounds like crap.

I don't have that setting.

I'm not wanting to load a new rom at this time, think I'll wait for the final official gingerbread before doing that. Hopefully that fixes this, but in the mean time, is it not possible to load a different bt stack or reload this one or something? The way it is now, bluetooth is unusable.
Under the wireless settings>bluetooth settings, long press on the device in question if you have multiple devices, and it will give you a pop up...just select options I think it is, and check them...

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!