PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

CaliforniaPlaya is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help getting bluetooth to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Redneck3100 View Post
Try this....i have a similar issue with my jawbone icon headset....turn on your phone bluetooth and wait about 2 to 4 minutes before connecting or pairing a device...not sure why but its like the buluetooth on the phone has to "warm up" or something stupid lol
I always have bluetooth on, but I tried this different ways today with no luck. Its very inconsistent the way it acts. Sometimes it won't be able to find a bluetooth device thats discoverable if its sitting right next to it. Sometimes it finds it but pairing fails. Sometimes it pairs but won't connect or takes multiple times to connect. Once it finally does connect, it sounds like crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Redneck3100 View Post
oh, and under your bluetooth settings, make sure the "use for phone audio" option is checked...not sure if that would help bro
I don't have that setting.

I'm not wanting to load a new rom at this time, think I'll wait for the final official gingerbread before doing that. Hopefully that fixes this, but in the mean time, is it not possible to load a different bt stack or reload this one or something? The way it is now, bluetooth is unusable.