teejay89
PPCGeeks Regular

teejay89 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre5][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Ok...noob question about the Tiamat kernel...what does SBC stand for...what is it...and how is the SBC kernel (better<?>) than the non SBC version?

I'm currently running the non-SBC version...1st gen hardware...pre5...with no major issues at all.
"Superior Battery Charging"

Basically it trickle charges your battery, meaning you get a real full charge. If you've ever noticed you lose the first 10% of your battery way faster than you lose the rest of it, it's because it's not really 100% charged. I was on 90% + battery life yesterday until like 8 pm and I'd had it off the charger since 1:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachiroku View Post
i love your rom!!!

my only questions are, the camera app. the focus is pretty horrible. can i touch to focus like with the 2.2 camera? touch the screen where i want the camera to focus then take the pic?

secondly, the 4G icon doesn't show signal strength like CM7. anyway to add this?

besides those two things, so far i love it. the rom is much more stable and reliable than CM7 has ever been for me. signal strength and 4G seem to be solid where as CM7 4G continuously disconnects and reconnects.
Hold the camera button to focus, release to take a picture. As far as the 4G icon- I use Cyanbread theme and it works perfectly and shows signal strength.