View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 03:45 AM
Monfro
PPCGeeks Regular

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
As highc mentioned above, new ROMs for April.19 coming up.

PagePool, default size? 20 (I personally change mine to 12mb)
Thank you for your quick review.
...and of course a big thank to NRGZ...that baked for us a rom with new 29018 build.

I think that is better to have pagepool settled to a fix number (personally i think that 18-20 is the best option), instead of 0 dynamic.
Dynamic pagepool will increase as the device needs it and release as it doesn't.
It will eat up more RAM initially, however. The OS should be considerably snappier, but after using for a few hours RAM depletes very quickly. Opening a few apps (Opera and something other) overloads memory and WM starts shutting things down…
So, for little-ram Rhodium, a fixed value is better.

Today 29019 was released.
And other 2 new WM builds will be released tomorrow and the day after.

Now it's time to flash
EDIT:
The rom seems solid and snappy.
Seems like 29018 gave a little boost to this excellent rom.
I installed Leo dialer V3 (from my signature) and i confirm that it works perfectly.

Last edited by Monfro; 04-20-2011 at 05:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.