View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:15 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlocking HTC Arrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
ok wow seriously? u have got to be kidding about that suggestion right? ringtones and tethering are not that serious of an issue, I never made a single ringtone on my tp or tp2 nor have I downloaded one. as for tethering the browser in the arrive or any wp7 for that matter is just as capable as a PC browser so there's less of a need to tether.
Can't say tethering is an issue for me. Only use it once in a blue moon. You might not have made any ringtones, but that doesn't mean others haven't. I don't need pop songs on my phone and don't need it for my job, however, I dislike every ringtone on this phone and did like having the ability to set my own to differentiate frequent callers. It was nice to distinguish who was calling w/out even looking at the phone. The stock ringtones seem to all sound the same. That said, it def is not a deal breaker for me. I can wait. Sure it will come. I am loving the Arrive and knew what I was getting into before buying.

Last edited by steveo70; 04-19-2011 at 11:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.