View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:25 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

cmonex, great goddess of all things SPL. Quick question for you

Is there any possibility of unlocking the SPL again from the SD card? I know this has been a no in the past, but now that the TP2 is kind of at the end of its life, I'm hoping this might be changed. A No is fine, just thought it would be stupid not to ask

I've been working on our NAND Android builds, and LMiller recently lost his USB functionality. He managed to relock via SD card and it restored USB for him. I'm concerned that my issue may be hardware related in which case I would never be able to unlock my phone again. I've never tried to relock via sd and unlock again out of fear that I wouldn't be able to continue development.

Thanks for all your work!

Edit: Well, looks like I'm done with NAND development unless you have a way to unlock via SD card. I went ahead and tried it, but the USB must actually be broken on my device

Last edited by natemcnutty; 04-20-2011 at 05:56 PM.