View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:46 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre5][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
not true. gapps is fine, and all my apps restore. the very first time i used the new gapps, they didnt, but have not had a problem since. i reverted back to the older cm kernel, but it seems to break wifi. i flashed tiamat 3.3.7 and everything is golden.

fixed.

doing everything i can before 1.0
kernel link:
[Kernel][AOSP] Tiamat 3.3.7 | 2.6.37.6 | 4/16/11 - xda-developers

-deck
So what is the advantage to using the new gapps? If it won't restore restore my apps (until after I go to the market and reinstall all of them 1 by 1) I'm trying to figure out why I should even bother with it? Why not just use the older gapps that restores them every time without the need to search for all of them 1 by 1?