View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 06:35 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [4-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre4][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro_bro View Post
Hey Deck, I know this is just a "pre 1.0" release, but I thought I'd test it. Videos still come out as .m4v and not .mp4 - I wanted to confirm if I did something wrong, or if this still isn't fixed yet. Thanks in advance. I'm on the pre 1.0 v1
has not been added yet, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffguy123 View Post
I'm still stuck at about 100% CPU usage...I rebooted and still the same...I'm on pre4 and just updated today from a pre1 (Had it as a nandroid backup)...Don't know what's going on...I use it for like 2 minutes and the phone gets insanely hot...Don't know if this is me only :/
i am on tiamat 3.3.7 kernel atm because of the proximity sensor issue on cm kernel. i dont seem to be pegging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Deck,

I am on pre4 and I am still have issues with this. I noticed the stock kernel on this ROM is still a cyanogenmod.... is this the correct kernel that fixes the proximity sensor.

by the way... Great ROM...

thanks... tannerj
yes that is correct, i did not want to add the kernel in yet before some testing, tho at this point, i am probably advising to flashing it for the time being if you are on anything above pre2.

-deck

EDIT: spoke to soon, as i began to monitor my cpu, i am now pegging. i have to look into this. something is wrong.

Last edited by deck; 04-18-2011 at 06:40 PM.