View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tinkerbell's 29007 Titan Rom TBN 39.91 Beta

Quote:
Additional feedback for the rom.

I've been keeping an eye on the memory bar at the top and it gradually seems to be decreasing even if I've closed all programs so I guess there is some memory leakage.

Also I've noticed sometimes while texting the phone seems to get bogged down and has trouble keeping up with my typing. Often closing the messaging program and reopening helps some, but after awhile a soft reset helps more.

Everything else seems to be great.

Thanks.
Thank you for the feedback. Have you been using the Oxios Hibernate to recover lost memory during daily use? Give it a try if you are not already doing so. You will find it under your start menu. Also, you can toggle between high and low memory modes when you are not using your camera, and this will give you about 10 MB more program memory. Yes, sometimes the Titan does get bogged down with all we ask it to do. Soft resets can be our friend.
Yes, Buddysousa, please confirm if YouTube is working or not there. Thanks!

Last edited by Tinkerbell; 04-18-2011 at 05:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.