View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Sauske
PPCGeeks Regular

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EVO3D and Sense UI 3.0

Sense 3.0 has features that I haven't seen anybody talk about! Preview you drive; I think the difference in this one, as you move along it stay on course with the route. Whereas on the current GPS you move around and have to follow the blue course route yoursself. Flip to silence; which is old actually...that was first introduced with the Touch Pro II (If I'm not mistaken). Map with compass; I guess you now know which way your going at all times! Zero wait map; don't have to wait on the map to load up. Catch all calls; when the phone is in your pocket, purse or bag it will ring louder to notify you, and when you remove it from these area's it will go back to the normal ringtone volume. Never miss a turn; When you driving and using your GPS and your receive a call, it will now do both and the caller will pop underneath the GPS and now answer and still get direction! Some of these feature are older and for specific devices, now I'm assuming HTC is making these standard across the board!

HTC - HTC Sense