View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:55 AM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/6.0.24556/24.760; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx
I do NOT mean to stir up any conflict or disrepect to one of our greatest most didicated testers in any way, or the mods for that matter. For any of you watching this build for the system-ext2 version, it seems as though the Tiad of the 8th pursuasion has been busy. Please no flaming. I just want to see development of this great rom come to a little closer to the front burner. No links. I'm sure you can find it if you want to play with it. Far from stable, but working none-the-less. Sorry ahead of time for any moral violations.
No conflict or morl issues there. Only gripe has always been the lack of source information and taking credit for others work. If he got it working, that's great, and maybe we can look at what he did and see if we can improve on it at all