View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 03:16 PM
richarc93
Regular 'Geeker

richarc93 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.3.3 Custom ROM v5.0 | GingerBread 4.12.651.1 | *Updated 4/15/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I didn't have time yesterday to mod the framework-res to add battery percent. I looked around this morning to see if anyone already made one, but I didn't find one.....so I modded it myself, here ya go

you can either flash the zip, or push the apk

btw...I'm able to update prl & profile np, and remember if you're not using a sbc kernel, your battery will always drop quick right after pulling from charger cuz it may not be fully charged.
I got the PRL and Profile to update, but the voicemail icon still never went away even after deleting all voicemails and rebooting. Overall it runs REALLY FAST and smooth but the two things right now that made me go back to your 4.6 ROM were:
1 - BATTERY IS Draining like crazy...
2 - Voicemail icon not resetting on status bar.

Keep up the Awesome work... If it wouldn't be for the battery drain, I definetly could live with the voicemail icon not going away..

Thanks... I'll keep waiting to see what others say about the ROM... I'm wondering if anyone else is having the fast battery drain like I was.??? I hope it isn't my new 3500 that's already bad?? It could be??