View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Just for the sake of keeping everyone in the loop,

The ebay seller says that he will ship the phone 1 day after the action ends, which was yesterday. Assuming that it doesn't leave till Monday, I believe I should have the phone by Wed. or so. He's in VA and I'm in NC so it's a short distance to travel.

As you know I've been working on different version of my ROM. I had gotten things to a point to where I was almost about ready to put it out there. I was working on one last thing the night my phone died. I may have actually done it. I noticed the phone was dead as I was about to flash the last ROM to test it. Anyway, assuming I get the new phone on time and assuming that I'm able to do the last thing I wanted to do, I will hopefully be able to put something out next weekend for you guys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.