View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM
afolayan702
PPCGeeks Regular

afolayan702 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Corporate calls me about my FFC Complaint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leylomo View Post
Sprint's a business and if they dont start changing the way they run their business (like adding that $10 fee) there won't be a Sprint anymore. I feel Sprint has every right to add the $10 fee and you as a consumer has every right to go else where.
If the reasoning for adding the premium data fee is that is hard on the servers, by all means upgrade them with haste please. But if the phones they put out since 4/1/2011 are just 3G capable, I see no reason why those customers should pay $240 over the lifespan of the 2 year contract for data speeds they will never see. If the spec sheets tell us that the 3G phones use more data at a higher rate then it is justified (I do not know the exact facts).
Having a business is one thing, but the important task is sharing the vision of the business- to provide a better service to people interested in their services, and customer base that can see it why it is superior to its competetors in value: price points, usablitiy in different areas of work, school, social life.
Not just say tough luck, kick rocks. That language is more suited for AT&T, it would remind people of the generalized feelings in the earlier days of Sprint before Hesse- bad customer service etc.