View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 07:25 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [4-15-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre2][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by okashira View Post
Hi, I just went from your RC10 to pre2.

Everything is good... except what is this sprint voicemail thing thats always running in memory now? Not everyone has sprint visual voicemail on their plan so this just sits here wasting memory/cpu for me. There is no way to uninstall it.

Can you make it an option or at least make it uninstallable?

It's a nice thought, but not everyone has visual voicemail on their plan. It's a constantly memory resident app so could you perhaps remove it or somehow make it an option for your next release?
really? i didnt know it was even an option. i know the voicemail to text you have to pay for, but i wasnt aware of an extra charge for visual voicemail. interesting. ill see what i can do tho i read this after i cooked up pre3. you can always use titanium backup from the market and uninstall it in the meantime.

pre3:
-100% fixed gps. yes, 100%. no need for any trick anymore.
-removed dsp manager for now. not sure if it will make its way back in or not yet. does anybody even use it?
-few more build optimizations.
-added cm's tablet tweaks.
-updates to camera.
-updated proprietary files from leaked rom.
-few others i cant remember off the top of my head.

EDIT: released. OP for info.

-deck

Last edited by deck; 04-16-2011 at 08:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.