View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 11:32 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.6 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 3/29/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
OMJ, are you going to still put out roms for the EVO when the 3D comes out. Reason I ask is because of people that won't be eligible for upgrade etc.
I'm not sure how long I'll keep the EVO after switching to 3D, I'll for sure update as long as I have it.....we'll see after that.....but as u can see, updates slow down dramatically until something new comes out (like GB)....once the official GB update is out, it's likely the EVO will no longer get any official updates, once once a good base ROM is established, ROM updates will slow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonEnr7 View Post
Awesome can't wait. Supposedly there are still a few bugs that are hit and miss with some people.

As I was reading through the countless pages, Tmartin is helping someone named clark44 implement Sense 2.1 in to the ROM. Although it seems like quite a few of the 2.x+ features have been implemented in Sense 1.0 within this leak, it would be nice to see some additional features.

Funny how my whole day of productivity went wasted reading in to all this stuff.
I was swamped all day yesterday, so I didn't ave time to play at all, but yeah, I talked to tmartin, he is trying to port sense 2.1 over, if he succeeds, I'll be using his base.

I was planning on using his current base for my next update, but amikam is almost done w/ optimizing the odex base, so I'm waiting.....I may build a test ROM w/ tmartins base for now, just cuz I'm dying to cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
It's tomorrow ........ hehe

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
see above