View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 09:22 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Hahaha, that's right - better have something good by page 3.

ndno, I don't think hyc's RIL should be bundled into anything. tiad8 did that a lot (bundled stuff that was supposed to be for testing) and that was one of the sore spots about him.

You can test stuff for yourself, but please don't bundle and distribute stuff that's meant for testing . I can clean up the first post if you guys feel it's time. I was hoping to get a looped build working. I'm pulling myself in too many directions, I'm trying to learn GIT so I can pull hyc's changes locally and test them all to make sure they pass. I'll try and take another whack at it this weekend. I really want a good CM distro for RHOD .