View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Certs
Retired Staff

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Microsoft could have overtaken the Smarthphone market....

My Samsung Focus arrives Monday! I'm very excited by this probably going to start a thread in the arrive forum with some WP questions.

Judging by what's been said here (this forum, not this thread) it seems WP7 is pretty stable, still in its infancy, and getting better over time. Sure early adopters are suffering through a few quirks, but that's Microsoft's fault for being so late to the party. Apple was in the same boat, instead of quirks they just left a boatload of features out at first. So I don't expect a perfect phone but I expect to learn a lot about MS's new direction.

Anyone can say whatever they want, I'm not going to judge WP7 until I use it myself and give it time to mature.