View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 02:04 PM
gjhuff
N00b

gjhuff is just getting started
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Microsoft could have overtaken the Smarthphone market....

You fellows are getting ridiculous. Anyone who criticizes Windows Phone 7 is a troll? Get off your hight horse. As reported on ZD Net, there's a backlash out there of "early adopters" of Windows 7 phones for the many of the same reasons stated in this thread and others. I don't want to go to Android or the fruit company and am hanging on to my TP 2 at present. I would really like to see Windows Phone 7 improved before I give up what I have now.

Eric, if you could do so in complete sentences with correct capitalization, I'd like you to tell me what MS has "planned" for Windows Phone 7. I hope these plans include better updating than what we've seen so far. Multiple e-mail account synching? What about tethering? Customized ring tones? Multi-tasking? Non-date GPS? Drag and drop ability in interacting with PCs? Since these things were built into WM 6.5 and earlier versions, I'm surprised that MS took a step backward by not including them in 7.

Now, these may not be important features to you or others enamored of Windows Phone 7. That's ok, but it is certainly inappropriate to attempt to silence others who find their absence lacking.
This post has been thanked 2 times.