View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 12:51 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Glad it's getting more attention indeed!

Nate, I tried things similar to that but failed. I will try again, I didn't dig very deeply TBH - I mostly just tried making a system.ext2 file from the /system folder. It would always end up hanging right before there was a bootani (which I forgot to add... shouldn't have caused a non-boot condition tho I wouldn't think).

I admit, I haven't put a lot of time into this project lately. I'd like to give it the time it deserves, as CM7 is a great piece of work. I'll clean up the first post soon, thanks for pointing that out ndno and Boominsvx. I kinda just threw the file up there, with the hopes that making a looped build would be easy and I would just clean up the rest. I'm not that good yet tho .

We'll get it workin - Neopeek has some great things in store for CM7 Final, so I'm going to wait to clean up the first post for that. Plus, I need to take another crack at making a looped mount. Thanks guys!