View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Yes, that's what I had to do as well. I used a GB build from Neopeek, tho it wasn't cherry pie. Just be sure that whatever you have in the npkinstall folder is the same zip format as what came there. I'm pretty sure both builds would be tar.gz. If npkinstall is looking for a .tar.gz, but only finds a .tar, it'll fail. I went through the init file and edited it by hand, but never sucessfully created a build to try it on.

I'm really glad to see more people getting involved with this build. I used it for a few hours, but they were a great few hours with all those customizations, and it booted/move beautifully. Froyo, Gingerbread, CM7. These should be the 3 basic builds of Android IMO.