View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:25 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@ KJ,

Here's the volume package straight out of my kitchen. You will need to recmod the .dll if you're planning on inserting it in the phone. Let me know if you need me to do that for you.
i have no idea, lol. i was kinda just hoping you or some1 else could make a copy of the htcvolumecontrol.dll from their phone (as long as you still have sharkie stock taskbar) and upload it so i could just overwrite the 1 on mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
Does this rom seem to take forever to load? I switched from Energy and task 29's and loaded this. It seems to just stay on the shark screen with a bar that keeps filling up but does nothing.

What's going on?? I am using the Sprint version.
this is only going to happen once....everytime you flash. depends on how much you flash but after that its never that long on power down/power up, soft rest. the reason is you are given choices of what you want to un-install instead of having no choice of the apps included. believe me this is a great trade off that you only have to go threw once
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Don't worry, it's worth the wait.
diddo