View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:06 AM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adiós HTC Arrive & Windows Phone 7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAggie97 View Post
So far, I haven't found one and it looks like Microsoft is forcing people to use Zune for data transfer and media on the phone. I don't think one can install anything on the phone without a hack or without it being an approved app/codec by Microsoft.

The Windows Phone 7 operating system, unlike it's Windows Mobile predecessors, is pretty much locked down. No file explorer or viewing of media files on the phone without using Zune....
Yes... Pretty much what they decided to do from day one.
If you can't get Zune to work you pretty much have to get something Microsoft has approved to be on their phones. That's why some haters compare it to iPhone.
I do think YOU are not in Microsoft's target audience and I think you'll be most comfortable on an Android based phone.

Good luck with that epic.
p.