View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:17 AM
eazy2001x
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 8| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKellerjr View Post
Can anyone explain why my tower signal strength icon has changed from showing the signal strength to a icon showing a tower with a circle around it as depicted in the screenshot I have.

Update: It has been the normal signal strength icon for the last 2 weeks since loading the previous version of this ROM and then yesterday it changed. I have not updated the prl and I am still in the same area or have not gone on a trip etc to be out of my normal area. Is that the roaming icon? If so its dead wrong, I did a *228 to update the prl but it got the same one as before. Is this a bug or what?

Oh wow.. then it wasn’t just me.. I thought it was a signal issue.. Seems that aprox 2 hours later all went to normal. But i figured it was ROM related when i downloaded the rom but now that i see you are having the same issue.. it must be ROM related. Just wait it out and you will see things go back to normal. but if you click up by your time and see the talk manager, you will see that the proper signal for the phone is on that screen.