View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 09:28 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Make android not sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasapunk88 View Post
this is exactly what I just thought about wanting. I use my phone as my alarm clock and Now that ive been using android fulltime, ive been searching for a good alarm clock; ive always used MortPlayer on WinMO (has sleep and alarm functions to play music).
The android mortplayer alarm goes off but when you snooze it never goes off again until it wakes back up =(. So keeping it on 24/7 would force it to work =)
What's wrong with the built-in alarm clock? Blows the built-in WinMo alarm clock out of the water - I can actually set more than three alarms, lol!

It's always worked for me, assuming the device isn't locked up, etc.

I'm not sure why 3rd party alarms wouldn't work tho... Perhaps the way they request the phone to wake is wrong, as the stock alarm clock works great...