View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 01:30 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You can't delete files in ROM. They need to be there if you do a hardreset to restore it. Everything cooked into the ROM is put in \windows. Some items are then copied to other locations (like every file on your phone that is not in \windows - so all subdirectories in \windows and everything outside of \windows is duplicated). Do people really run out of storage memory on the sprint TP2? I install/cook lots of stuff in and I don't think I've ever had less than 50 mb free. Back on my Diamond, that would have been a dream .
Mwalt is right. Although I always remove all the sounds and provisioning cabs without any problems, Sharkies removable CABs will cause a pop up error loading up if removed. Great thing is he makes them removable for us and gives us the choice to make it our own. Also agree with Mwalt, do we ever run out of memory?