View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:48 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by odzk View Post
can anyone please help me, the Sense is no longer loading. I tried restoring the CHT settings to defaults and still not working. Is there a way to reinstall just the Sense? I dont want to do hard reset, I have alot of files saved on the phone already. BTW this ROM is best looking and the fastest Ive ever used so far.
Do you mean when it comes up HTC launching sense? I had this freeze on me a few days back and wouldn't load, just sat there far longer than should have so I impatiently started tapping the screen and it loaded up. Just a thought. One time incident and easy fix. Sharkie has the best roms IMHO. Great balance of everything- look,speed,stability. One of the reasons
I am still using device for work even though I have a new one personal use.