View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:35 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
yea thanks guys... it finally sees 100% and stays...thats weird that it does that..sounds just like a car gettin a new part lol...butt yes i alwasy task29...i dont think ppl really skip that step now since its posted everwhere lol...i remember when task 29 1st came out and the debates about it being worth it..lol funny times..n e way....love the rom..alittle slugish on the manila sense scrolling but no biggie...tp2 is not a iphone or have the latest tech so still luv it lol
Did you change the page pool? I've noticed in the past lowering the page pool to save memory seemed to to this. Now I leave it where Sharkie has it. Some other ROMs I have flashed in the past have had higher ones. Maybe this is causing your troubles?
This post has been thanked 1 times.