jkraze
PPCGeeks Regular

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
The phone needs to go through at least 2 full charge/drain cycles after a flash before the battery will settle in and you will be able to truly get a gauge on it's battery life. This ROMs battery life is good. KJ, is right in that the 1st 10% will drain very quickly, especially if it's the 1st cycle since the flash.\

Give it a couple of charging cycles and report back. When you report also list all mods/cabs you have installed, if any.

Oh, and always my 1st question, did you Task29 first?

Thanks for trying out the ROM!

@ ModMyPPC,
Since I'm new to ClearTemp, I don't have an answer for you yet, but I'm always about better memory management and I will look into what those other two custom folders should be set as to maximize cleaning efficiency.
yea thanks guys... it finally sees 100% and stays...thats weird that it does that..sounds just like a car gettin a new part lol...butt yes i alwasy task29...i dont think ppl really skip that step now since its posted everwhere lol...i remember when task 29 1st came out and the debates about it being worth it..lol funny times..n e way....love the rom..alittle slugish on the manila sense scrolling but no biggie...tp2 is not a iphone or have the latest tech so still luv it lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.