View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 10:59 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Cool, thanks for all the feedback. I'm glad to hear that Bing and Google maps seem to be meeting everyone's navigational needs.

Is ClearTemp v1.3.1, the latest version? I've tried it and like it and am going to start including it. Searching pulls up various sites with different versions of ClearTemp posted. Near as I can tell,v1.3.1 is the latest version... is that right?
I work all day today, but assuming that I remember during the hour I'll be home, I'll post it.
It is the latest as far as I know.

Something I should bring to your attention is alot of the dedicated files dont match up in this rom. Also there are 3 custom folders that you can use to clear up temp internet files or cache. Since you know more about your rom maybe you can set those yourself to get the most out of the application and have that as a default in your rom.

I know one that you should make is the youtube temp files. I cleaned out 11 mb of storage memory.

Ive tried searching what other programs suck up our storage memory (in the memory quicklink you can "FIND" large files over 64k but I think its alot of small files that drain our storage memory)

When I run flash your rom I have over 100mb of storage memory. But over the course of a few weeks I get down to around 74 or so. After about a two month or so I got down to zero and had to do a HR.

Which I dont mind I just want to see whats going on.

In my quest Horndoctor told me about sktools or memmaid Which im currently looking into.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...2010-a-20.html

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-11-2011 at 11:05 AM.