View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:00 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I've been thinking that I would like to include some sort of navigation app in the Generic ROMs. I've always only used the Sprint Navigation app. It just occured to me the other day that I don't have one in the Generic versions.

So, can I get some suggestions on what nav app I should include in the Generic ROMs, or is Google Maps sufficient for everyone's needs?

BING has turn by turn direction in it.

Its even seen streets that my GPS hasn't...

Its amazing dude.. I believe thats already in the rom.

The only thing is that it doesn't orientate itself to the direction of travel. So you have to turn your phone around to orientate yourself.

Since I dont have sprint nav. This navigation apps is awesome. Bing is actually my favorite app because under local you can search for any type of business and it gives you the option to call them or navigate to them...

Just amazing.

This post has been thanked 1 times.