View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:07 PM
testacon
Regular 'Geeker

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Nexus S 4G is offical.. NOW for Pre-order!!!!!

This might give you an idea of how long we'll be waiting for it, the FCC just recently received the phone for testing...

Samsung Nexus S 4G hits the FCC -- Engadget

I wonder if this means that the phone still hasn't even been produced in mass quantities yet.

@Dr.8820

What announced updates are you referring too? If the phone ships with a, "keyword" working Gingerbread 2.4 ROM as expected, what feature(s) sets are you looking forward too? As I said before bluetooth, install to storage card, Flash, copy and paste, the dreaded wrong text addressee fix and dual core support should all be in the released update, why would timely updates be needed at this point? I didn't see anything coming down the road that I need immediately today and couldn't wait 3 or 4 months for. I'm not trying to bait you or anything, I'm just wondering if I'm missing something at this point to reevaluate my opinion. I just feel now that we are over the Froyo/Gingerbread hurdle, better hardware is where the attention should go--right??