View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:27 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-10-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc10][HORSE-STABLE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
One quick question. I have been using EVO with stock ROM since long time. I have just rooted and installed this ROM. I make lot of international calls using phone card and for convenience I have saved all international numbers with prefix of phone card toll free number and added pause 'p' for speed dialing. Now everything was working fine with stock ROM (HTC dialer). Now when I make international calls using new gingerbread dialer it replaces pause with number '7' and my phone thinks that its making long distance number without phone card. Long story short after flashing my phone I am unable to add pause between toll free number and party number. I am not sure whether its been experienced by anyone else or not. I really need this feature as I cannot remember all number. Thanks for your help.
For a pause put a , (comma). I have a bunch of numbers saved that way and they work on every ROM I have ever tried- even old WinMo phones.
This post has been thanked 1 times.