View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 01:41 PM
mariano3113

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 8| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwah View Post
I had problems after installing one of the March ROMs (5th?). I went back to stock ROM and still had no microphone--but worked with headset. Tried Task29 and several hard boots. Ended up returning the phone under replacement plan. Works fine now.
I also had issues where the mic would cut out, and just got the phone replaced. also I noticed when my USB prot was acting finnicky, such as I had to have the correct amount of tension/slack for the phone to register that a cable had penetrated the charge/sync port.

P.S.- On the non-CDMA Dialer - Had the mis-fortune to test out the '.Sencity March 29th 29017 CHT 2.0' rom with no SIM card in so I was using CDMA only and 911 (Emergency calls) work as they should by suspending data and placing the phone in Emergency Mode. And then you must exit emergency mode to resume a dat connection after ending the call. (Seems like a programming fail-safe to avoid a potential lawsuit)

Last edited by mariano3113; 04-10-2011 at 01:46 PM.