View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:41 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

just installed the settings icons and they look great.

but the overlay png didnt take...used resco and yes to overwrite then soft reset.

ok there i have more info involved...they htcvol control png i posted above (that didnt need re colored) was in a cab i always installed but ever since you fixed the 'sub' volume (way back when...now you have that 2nd overlay png) i would install cab and the regular htc vol would be fine but it would mess up the overlay png. so i thought maybe it was the cab, so this time i extracted the cab but it was only the 1 png so i overwrite it to windows and everything was fine both vol pngs (just the color didnt match)

so that might help... but overwite of the png you posted did the same as the cab, weird. hope its something simple ill post cab and ss in a min...dont worry bout the blank screen, i was watching you tube vid but you can see on the left (top actually being in portrait) the vol didnt take
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (760 Bytes, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab VistaBlueVolume.cab (62.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kjhadfield; 04-09-2011 at 10:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.