View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:45 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
You mean like this?

I hadn't noticed any freezing with File Explorer on my end. Maxx134 had mentioned this a while back. I'll look around and see if I can find any info. on speeding up file explorer and such.

KJ, where's the screenies? Are they of the ones that you linked in that PM? I had forgotten to go back and check those out. I'll do that right now. Edit: So I think those are the same ones that nrg uses... can't do it. I am however, going to make my own in a similar style that I'm sure you'll like. I may nab a few of those images. Thanks for the link, those do look better than the current ones.
shit i knew i forgot sumthing, lol. looks like you seen the settings tab icons from before so i dont need to load those ss. but great news on your style for the main settings icons, which i would perfer over anything

uploaded is 3 images. the 1 wifi is when you find a network and are putting in the password. portrait has blue bars but landscape has the green

the other 2 are part of a requests, from any1 willing really. the 1, htc vol control is the 1 i like/replaced and the overlay i would like if i could get colored matched the same. thanks 2 any1 willing to help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (13.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg HTCVolumeControl.jpg (2.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png HTCVolume2ndOverlay.png (7.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!