PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellmas View Post
Thanks for the replies guys. Dont get me wrong I'm not downing Project Teya in the LEAST. Project Teya is straight professional work. I honestly enjoy its look and style. I have also enjoyed watching it change and grow from only the few versions I used. If I recall correctly I installed versions 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, and now 1.7 as I stated I was going to update to resolve some issues which are gone now as I figured they would be.

I am however downing the Imagio. From stock and all four of those Teya versions the phone is unbearably slow. For example, I accidentally make an unwanted call. I hit End. The end button dims from red to gray indicating it's been activated and the phone just seems to lock up. It rings. Rings again. Rings again while I take the cover off to remove the battery to stop the late at night unwanted call I'm making. If I receive a text. All I can do is listen to my text tone and feel it vibrate. Once they are done it unlocks and I can continue to use the phone. Plus who pulls out the stylus for every text if all you do is text? I can't stand hittin the wrong letter while textin with my thumb and I dont really have large fingers. But I seriously doubt that last issue will resolve with a new phone. Anyway that's just a few things where the phone seriously lags out. On a constant basis that will REALLY piss you off. If those specific lag outs happened on stock I dont really remember but what I DO remember is I went with Project Teya in an attempt to speed the phone up.

So, once again I will be glad when I can chunk this Imagio. Hopefully within a week. Better yet I'll let one of you guys have it so you can see what I mean. I'm sure you would love to stick it behind your tire as well. I always assumed it was so slow because of it's processor and WM 6.5.

overclocking is your friend, meet him, enjoy him, use him...