View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 11:27 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking END KEY wont end the call!!! Im about to snap!.....Fix found!

The problem is that the end key button doesn't end the call when its dialing.

the phone just makes the dam call anyway and the worst part is that the end key wont hang the dam call! The end button on the screen wont end the call either

It goes through and the only way I can end the call is to go to the task manager and put the phone on airplane mode.

Does anyone have a fix to when I press the end key to automatically shut off all applications or put the phone on airplane mode or somethinng...anything..

Sometimes when I press the talk key, it makes the last call instead of just bringing up the dialer like it should... Then I panic and hit the end key but thats when it gets stuck..

-------------------

Fix found:

Both elesbb's and maxx134 recommendations work.

Elesbb's you can find in post #5

Maxx134 You can find in post #12

Ive been using maxx's Maxx134_FasterEndCal5_TunedSetttings.cab since he added it and It has fixed the problem.

Thanks to both you guys!

Make sure you give thanks to these guys if you use it!!!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-18-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: added fix
This post has been thanked 1 times.