View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by GheckoTribe View Post
Hey Sharkie, after trying several roms by several chefs, I'm not settling in on your most recent 5.0 version for Sprint. Well done sir! About the only thing missing for me is the Sprint Messenger application, which I use sometimes to keep in touch when travelling overseas when SMS is a bit of a pain. (Use Yahoo IM - talk to the homefront phone to pc.)

I've searched for a cab, but in my limited time haven't found one that works. (I found a few that don't work.)

Do you have a Sprint Messenger cab that works with your rom / provisioning?

Thanks again, your work is excellent... my TP2 still lives to fight another day.

-JM

*** FOLLOW UP ***

A friend pointed me to Parlingo... www.Parlingo.com as a solution to get Yahoo IM on windows mobile (along with several other IM services.) It seems to work quite well... so consider this one solved for me.

Again, thanks for the work on your ROM, I find it very fast and stable even with my addition software load.

-JM
I'm glad you're considering your issue solved. I would however, like to try out this Sprint Messaging Cab. I'm not sure that I've ever used it. I can't remember using it. It is something that would have come on a stock Sprint ROM? Anyway, I'll look around and try and find it and have a look at it just for my own curiousity. Should I happen to get it to work, I'll let you know. Thanks a bunch for letting me know you're on my ROM I appreciate it a lot!