View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:14 PM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-7-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc9][STABL-ER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I'll wait till RC10. Everything is working the way they should except for GPS as some others have reported. I did the fix, but the problem continues.
for whatever reason .. i had to do the fix twice and on the 2nd time i was finally able to get the gps to work correctly ... after the first time it didnt fix anything

GPS (mlin's guide)
GPS fix- has worked for many users, however, YMMV.

1 - Go to the Market and download the app: MSL Reader
2 - Use this app to get your MSL # (mine was six digits) 2 - Flash to any Sense ROM
3 - Launch phone dialer and dial ##GPSCLRX# (##4772579#)
4 - Enter the MSL Number from above
5 - Your phone will automatically reboot in 10 seconds
6 - After you're rebooted back into the Sense rom download GPS status from the market and be sure to get a GPS lock
7 - reFlash or restore CM7/MIUI
8 - Hopefully this fixed your GPS!

how can we get the gps icon to show on taskbar when it is activated?

Last edited by itouch24; 04-09-2011 at 08:26 AM.