BRosenow
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellmas View Post
I'll be so glad when I can toss this phone in the trash can. I'll use my old LG Chocolate Touch to jam out for now i guess.
I am truly sorry for your bad experience with your Imagio. You must recognize however, that there is a huge base of people who use the Imagio every day without problems. I listen to music, take pictures, send text and email messages and actually make phone calls - all without problems. In fact, I could do all of that with the ROM that shipped from the factory. Since JMart cooked Project:Teya - all of that, and more, has simply worked MUCH BETTER.

Now . . . if you are content to use your Chocolate - so be it, but if you want to figure out if it's a hardware problem or a software problem I suggest you re-flash your Imagio with the original ROM (which is available on here somewhere) and see how that goes. If it works and you are content with it - cool! If it works and you want to re-flash with Teya 1.7 for performance increase - that's cool too. If the original ROM does not resolve your issues - you may well have a hardware problem, and your intermediate move to the Chocolate on your way to a ThunderBolt was spot on.

Either way, I understand your frustration, but slamming the Imagio in general and Project:Teya in particular, is just wrong. In fact - they just WORK!