View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:33 PM
dellmas
Lurker

dellmas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

I planned to sell my Imagio so I hard booted assuming I would return to factory settings but Teya 1.6 is still on it. It wiped everything off but Teya. It didn't sell(naturally, the Imagio is crap)so I decided to use it til I can get the ThunderBolt at retail. I reactivated and put all my music back on the 4GB microSD card. It played one song and then the next song played but I couldnt hear it. I stopped and started the song. Still nothing. Tried a different song. Nothing. Rebooted and it played one song and again plays with no sound. I got pissed but decided to take a pic. The camera wont load. Its just all black soon as you turn it to the camera. It tried to focus on the black nothing and had an x over it saying something about the lens. I dont remember what it said. I rebooted. Camera worked normally. Took a couple pics fine. Played one song and then the next had no sound and the camera didnt work again. What kinda crap is that? If I have time I'm gonna flash to 1.7 and see if the problems persist. I just wanted to listen to some damn music. I'll be so glad when I can toss this phone in the trash can. I'll use my old LG Chocolate Touch to jam out for now i guess.