View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:11 PM
forty01
PPCGeeks Regular

forty01 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to forty01 Send a message via MSN to forty01 Send a message via Yahoo to forty01 Send a message via Skype™ to forty01
Re: [4-7-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc9][STABL-ER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlehett View Post
I have recently tried this ROM (RC along with the Dark Horse theme - looks and feels great! The one issue is seem to have on something I use often is the Voice Search "note to self" feature. It correctly interprets what I say, and puts up the form with the message filled in and the 'Send' and 'Cancel' buttons, but if I hit 'Send' it does a force close. Any thoughts if this is related to the ROM itself, or the DarkHorse gapps?

Note: Other Voice Search features seem to work fine, like 'navigate to ...' or the like without the force close, so I am assuming its some interaction with the 'note to self' interface to gmail?

Thanks!
It's probably Dark Horse, because I'm using RC8 currently and it worked just fine with no FC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkelly311 View Post
Just flashed rc9 and I noticed the power control settings in the notification drop down are gone again. I was just wondering if this was intentional or not. I like having those there for easy access to bluetooth and gps without having to add to my power control widget.
I haven't flashed RC9 as of yet, but remember a previous post here stating how to get that back up and running. It wasn't overly complicated either. Good Luck.